Last Updated: 28.3.2019
We at Plasgad Plastic Products ACS Ltd. (“Plasgad”), respect the privacy and security of visitors and subscribers to website owned and operated by Plasgad.
The Website provides content and information about Plasgad, our products and services.
DATA WE COLLECT
Personally, Identifiable Information:
We collect this type of information you provide us voluntarily and knowingly. You are not legally obligated to provide us with this information
This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. The Personally Identifiable Information we collect, some of which is optional, when you use our Website may include: your full name, email address, phone number, mailing address, country of origin, job title, topic of your inquiry and submit your question or inquiry in free text form if you wish to submit an online inquiry.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
We collect certain information in relation to your visit and use of the Website, including: IP address When you visit our Website, we will record and collect certain information in relation to your visit and use of the Website, including: IP address (and the general location corresponding to the address), the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the Website that you came from before visiting our Website, which pages you visit on our Website, time and date of access, type of browser used, language use, links clicked and the web pages you accessed.
We do not connect the Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information we collect on the Website.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide our customers with excellent service and to provide all visitors with a smooth, efficiency and personalized experience while using our Website.
- We may use Personally Identifiable Information to provide any requested information by you, such as your inquires. We may use Personally Identifiable Information provided by members to notify subscribed members about opportunities, deliver Plasgad newsletters and otherwise communicate with subscribed members about Plasgad, its products and services. You may unsubscribe from unwanted email by sending an email to email@example.com.
- We may use your Non-Personally Identifiable Information to improve our Website and tailor your experience at our Website, show you content that we think you might be interested in and content according to you preference.
- We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Website. You IP address is used to help identify you for the duration of a session and to gather broad demographic information.
WHEN AND HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH OTHERS
We will not share your information with third-parties, except in the events listed below or when you provide us your explicit and informed consent.
- We may share your information members of our subsidiaries, who help us process the data for the purpose set out above.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, we may be required to provide Personally Identifiable Information in response to a court order, subpoena, or government investigation.
- We may share your information with third-parties in any event of change of Plasgad’s structure, such as merger or acquisition.
- We may release certain Personally Identifiable Information when we need to act immediately to protect the personal safety our property and safety of others or ourselves.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS
- We may collect Other Information in a variety of ways and employ various tracking technologies, such as cookies, web beacons and analytics software, that help us better manage content on the Website by informing us what content is effective.
- You can delete or disable cookies on your PC.
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide Plasgad Services to you.
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR USERS IN THE EU
- Plasgad is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives under each Privacy Shield Framework and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. Plasgad complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU and Switzerland, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
- If we transfer your Information from within Europe to other jurisdictions outside Europe, this will be done using adequate safeguards determined by the EU Commission.
Plasgad’s solutions are not directed or targeted at children under the age of 18, and we request that they do not provide Personal Information through the Website or use our services in any way.
- If you continue using Plasgad Website after any notice of any such changes, it means you have accepted them.
We take security very seriously. However, due to the open communication nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Plasgad and Plasgad and you will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Users of the Website use the Website at their own risk.
Plasgad Plastic Products ACS Ltd.
Kibbutz Gadot, Upper Galilee 12325 Israel