WEBSITE RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Plasgad Plastic Products Agricultural Cooperative Society (ACS) Ltd. (hereinafter: “Plasgad” or “the Site Operator”) is the owner and operator of the website located at the address https://www.plasgad.com/ (hereinafter: “the Site”).
- All text worded in the masculine shall have the same meaning in the feminine; all text worded in the singular shall have the same meaning in the plural; all, in accordance with the context.
- These Rules and Regulations constitute a binding legal agreement (hereinafter: “Rules and Regulations” or “Agreement)”. Accordingly, please read these Rules and Regulations carefully and in full.
- The section titles in these Rules and Regulations are for the sake of convenience only.
- For the avoidance of doubt, these Rules and Regulations shall not be deemed as third-party beneficiary contract.
- Use of the Site is subject to meticulous adherence of the Rules and Regulations. The Site Operator’s liability is limited as specified herein in this Rules and Regulations. The Site Operator shall not be liable for any interactions between any other parties.
- The Intellectual Property rights of the Site Operator must not be infringed.
- Your continued use of the Site following the publication of amendments shall constitute your consent to these amendments.
- USE OF THE SITE
- You may use the contents of the Site in accordance with the terms specified herein in these Rules and Regulations only.
- You may use the Site for personal purposes only. Do not copy and/or use or enable others to use the Site’s contents in any other manner. Do not make any commercial use of the Site whether by means of sending advertisements and/or in any other manner without obtaining the consent of the Site Operator in writing and in advance, and in accordance with the conditions and the exclusive discretion of the Site Operator. In case of any third-party publication and/or advertising is uploaded to the Site, the Site Operator shall not be responsible for the advertising content and/or for damages (whether direct or indirect) liable to be caused as a result thereof.
- Do not operate or enable the operation of any computer application or any other means including software of any kind whatsoever to search, scan, copy or automatically retrieve content from the Site. Further to this, do not create and do not use any means as aforesaid to create a cache, collection or database that will contain contents from the Site Operator.
- Do not copy the Site’s content. Inter alia, and without derogating from the provisions of any law, do not copy, reproduce, distribute, publicize or use in any other manner the contents which appear on the Site except if the Site Operator gave its consent thereto, in writing and in advance.
- It is absolutely prohibited to copy and/or publicize photographs and/or commercial trademarks and/or specifications and/or videos from the Site without authorization in advance and in writing from the Site Operator or the appropriate rights holder. The Site Operator may execute a Cease and Desist procedure in the event of a concern of an infringement of third party rights, including intellectual property rights, copyrights, commercial trademarks and any other right, in accordance with his sole discretion. Each party shall be liable for his acts and omissions, including in connection with contents he publicizes. The Site Operator shall not bear any liability for third party infringements.
- LIMITATIONS OF USE AND PROHIBITIONS
You may not use the Site if:
- You are under the age of 18 years;
- The laws of the State of Israel and/or any other law that applies to you and/or to your use of the Site, prohibit you to do so lawfully;
In addition, at the time of use of the Site you are prohibited:
- To grant a license, to sell, to allocate, to lease or to transfer any part whatsoever of the Site, including the content presented on this Site, to any third party;
- To request or to attempt in another manner to harvest, attain or save personal information, passwords, account details or any other kind of information pertaining to other users;
- To access or to use the account of another person;
- To disguise the source of the details of the user’s connection;
- To amend, frame or create the appearance of any content: to create a deep link to the Site without passing through the home page of the Site;
- To use any computerized or automatic method for data collection from the Internet Site, including but not limited to “robots,” “web crawlers” and “screen scrapers”;
- To delay, disrupt, or to prevent in any other manner any use or access of the Internet Site or any attempt to disturb Site users, including but not limited to conduct that disrupts exchanges in real time for users;
- To disturb or to disrupt the Site or its servers or the network connections of the Internet Site, not to obey all of the requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks connected to the Site;
- To dismantle, to translate, or to reverse engineer the Site and/or any part thereof;
- To attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site (or to any part thereof).
Plasgad is liable to take any reasonable action which it deems fit to rectify or prevent harm and included herein the immediate removal of contents from the Site, without infringing upon Plasgad’s right to use other reliefs available in accordance with law. Plasgad shall fully cooperate with all law enforcement authorities or the courts and shall obey any order or any other legal instruction to Plasgad to disclose the identity of the person who made use of the Site.
- LIMIT OF LIABILITY
- If an error occurs and it is clear prima facie in the description of any service, such as a price stated in agorot instead of New Israeli shekels, this will not obligate the Site Operator.
Without derogating from the generality of the aforesaid, service on the Site is given As-is, without any implicit presentation or undertaking. The user or performer of an action will not have any contention (of any kind whatsoever), any claim (of any kind whatsoever) or any demand (of any kind whatsoever) vis-à-vis the Site Operator with respect to the features of the service, its characteristics, its limitations or its adaptation to its needs and requirements.
- Insofar as links to websites that do not belong to the Site Operator appear on the Site, the Site Operator shall not be liable for their good working order / reliability / legitimacy / performances of those same sites and/or the content found therein and/or the quality and nature of the services or products supplied therein and/or thereby. Accessing said sites by means of links from the Site is performed at the user’s own risk only; and, accordingly, a user shall be unable to complain to the Site Operator in connection with damages he incurred by and/or on said sites and/or due to browsing said sites and/or everything related to access of said sites.
In addition, the Site Operator does not undertake that all of the links found on the Site will be operational or will be up-to-date and will lead to an active website.
The Site Operator may remove links included on the Site in the past or may refrain from adding new links, all in accordance with its exclusive discretion.
- CHANGES ON THE SITE, SUSPENSION OF SERVICE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES
- The Site Operator reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without the need to give advance notice, to suspend access to the Site’s use from time to time for purposes of maintenance and/or organization and/or for any other purpose. These alterations may be implemented by way of a change in the Site’s structure, its appearance, its extent and the availability of services offered on the Site and a change in any other aspect that involves the Site and its operation. Such alterations are liable initially to create inconvenience and to be characterized by malfunctions, interrupted communication and the like. Users shall have no contention and/or demand and/or claim against the Site Operator with respect to the performance of alterations and/or the occurrence of malfunctions incidental to the performance and/or suspension of the Site’s accessibility, as aforesaid.
- The Site Operator reserves the right to decide at any time and at its sole discretion to shut down the Site. The Site Operator shall publicize on the Site its intention to do so at least 7 days in advance. It is hereby clarified that in the event that a certain authority will decide to close the Site for any reason whatsoever, whether temporarily or permanently, no obligation will apply to the Site Operator to give warning of this in advance and users shall have no contention and/or demand and/or claim against the Site Operator in connection therewith.
- The Site Operator is not obligated to provide technical support services, including, but not limited to, services with respect to the Site’s operation and/or services provided via the Site. Users will have no contention and/or demand and/or claim against the Site Operator with respect to the absence of technical support services, as aforesaid.
- ON-SITE PURCHASES
- Making a purchase on the Site will be subject to the conditions specified herein in these Rules and Regulations.
- All features, contents, products and services available on the Site, including but not limited to the prices of products and services, are subject to change at any time without prior notice. In addition, every feature, content, product or service is liable to be suspended at any time in accordance with the sole discretion of Plasgad.
- Inclusion of all features, contents, products or services on this Site at a certain time does not attest to or require that these products or services will be available at all times at the location in which you are found. It is your responsibility to comply with local and international law (including minimum age requirements) with respect to the possession, use and sale of each service or product purchased on this Site. By placing an order for products, you declare that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner only.
- OBTAINING SERVICES
- Some of the services require user identification prior to receiving them from the service provider (hereinafter: “the Identified Services”). In order to receive services, the user is required to identify himself by means of the customer entry system.
- Accordingly the user is required to register in the system once only or to identify himself by various means. As part of the registration process, identification will be verified by means of providing various details of information (hereinafter: “the Identification Details”), which will be validated in the business data bases.
- Upon concluding the registration process, the user will select a strong and personal password which will be used to verify his identity each time he wishes to obtain services, in addition to verification of the contact information details.
- Providing Identification Details and contact information constitute a condition to obtaining services through the Site. A user who does not wish to provide Identification Details or contact information or a user whose identification provided does not correspond with the information that appears in the relevant data bases shall be unable to receive the online service via the Site and will have to contact the service supplier to obtain the service.
- When a user makes changes in his account (changes in the Identification Details, replacing a password or deleting an account), an electronic mail notice and/or text message will be sent to the user in whose name the use is made in accordance with the contact information the user provided, to inform him of such change. It is the user’s responsibility to make certain the contact information details that appear in the system are up to date so that he will receive such notices.
- In addition, the user must maintain in confidence the password to verify his identity, and keep it in a secure place and not provide it to anyone else. It is hereby clarified that the user is exclusively responsible for saving the password. The Site will not bear any liability in the event that information or the possibility of performing actions is provided to another person, who identified himself by means of the user’s personal password or who registered in the user’s name.
- CANCELATION OF A TRANSACTION
- Cancelation of a transaction shall be made in accordance with the Consumer Protection Regulations (Cancelation of Transaction) 5771-2010 and the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All intellectual property rights on the Site, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, commercial secrets, and the organization and arrangement of the Site contents are the sole property of the Site Operator or of third parties from whom the Site Operator received a duly issued license, and these are protected by means of the laws of the State of Israel and/or international conventions. These intellectual property rights apply, inter alia, to the Site’s graphic design, data bases, computer code, and any other details related to the Site’s operation.
- Do not copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, market or translate any content whatsoever from the Site without obtaining explicit permission of the Site Operator in writing and in advance, and subject to the conditions of permission of the Site Operator (if such will be given).
- Do not present the Site in a graphic design or interface that differs from that which the Site Operator designed.
- The domain name of the Site is the exclusive property of the Site Operator alone. Do not use it except upon obtaining the consent of the Site Operator in writing and in advance, and in accordance with the terms of his consent (if such will be given).
- Do not make any commercial use of the Site and/or of the information publicized on the Site and/or of information in the Site’s data bases and/or in other details publicized on the Site without obtaining Plasgad’s consent in writing and in advance.
- The declaration of accessibility and the provisions with regard to the element of accessibility can be found here.
- Despite of the Site Operator’s efforts to make all of the elements on this Site accessible, parts may be discovered that are not yet accessible. The Site Operator wishes to clarify that it will continue its efforts to improve Site accessibility as part of its obligation to allow use of the Site for everyone, including persons with disabilities.
- In accordance with the aforesaid, in the case users find information which, in their opinion is not properly accessible, users are requested to contact the Site Operator accessibility coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- APPLICABLE LAW
- The interpretation and enforcement of these Rules and Regulations and/or any action or dispute ensuing therefrom shall be made in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel and shall be clarified, if necessary, in the competent courts in each of the district cities of the courts in the Northern District of the State of Israel only.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Questions or comments pertaining to the contents of this Site and/or the terms and limitations may be referred to email@example.com.